Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Investing In A Dyson Vacuum and Review

I hate to purchase anything full price but the purchase of my Dyson Vacuum was one of the three best investments I made in my life. This was the absolute exception because this vacuum exceeds my expectation. The first time I used it, I vacuumed every room in the house and I was shockingly disgusted of the dust that had accumulated 6 months living in our new apartment. We have hard wood  floors so one of the benefits of the Dyson is adjusts to the level of the flooring you are vacuuming. In addition it is also easy to maneuver across the room, easy to disassemble for cleaning the filter, and it comes with a suction with numerous nozzles to vacuum different things (ex. The couch). Oh did I mention the release button to empty the contents into the trash without a mess (yes big WOW). I bought the Dyson at ~$300 plus tax at Best Buy and I saved up for it by putting 10 here, 40 there, etc every month as much as I could. In this case I got my money's worth, we paid cash, and I know we will get much needed use of this with two little boys. My review of the Dyson is 10/10 and highly recommended. More pics of the Dyson can be found on my Facebook page (look for Melissa Feliz).

No comments:

Post a Comment