Sunday, September 21, 2014

Seasoning chicken for chicken Alfredo (my way)

I don't like tasteless meat in my Alfredo so below I have incorporated my recipe for seasoning the meat part for chicken Alfredo.

Ingredients:
3 Chicken Breasts (diced into squares)
4 cloves of garlic (love garlic!)
1/4 t spoon of garlic powder
1/4 t spoon black pepper
1/2 t spoon of salt
1/2 t spoon rosemary dried
1/2 t spoon thyme dried
1 Red or yellow onion
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin olive oil (evoo)for sautéing garlic and onions
2 tablespoon evoo for marinating.

1.Mix all the spices on top of the chicken breasts in a bowl.
2. Add two tablespoons of evoo into the meat and mix with hands. Let it sit while your sautéing the garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes on medium heat with the 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When they are translucent (not burnt...I've done this) then add your meat into the pan.
3. Cook the meat for 15-20 minutes on medium high heat until juices run clear.
4. Then you steam your broccoli, drain, then add jarred Alfredo sauce, your pasta of preference, and the chicken mix and boom. Done. Here's a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment