Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quick Lunch-Dinner Meal:Tuna Casserole

The Tuna Casserole is one of my favorite dishes because it requires minimal cooking and the vegetables are in an uncook state meaning more nutrients because the enzymes in the vegetables are not damage like in the cooking process. All this recipe requires is rotini noodles, tuna, mayonaise, green pepper, red onions,garlic powder, pepper, and corn (a friend added this and I always put corn in it now, frozen corn that is). You can also add celery but I seem to always waste it after doing this dish so I have omitted it. Boil the noodles, drain, and then add the rest of the ingredients to your liking. You can eat it warm or eat it cold after being in the refrigerator for an hour. I eat it both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment